Private Information Collected
Gridlastic may collect the following Private Information under the following circumstances.
- When you sign up for the Service, or add users to your account, Gridlastic will ask that you to provide relevant contact information.
- When you purchase the Service, Gridlastic will ask that you provide relevant billing information.
- When you use the Service, Gridlastic may use standard web tracking technology, including cookies.
- When you communicate with Gridlastic, Gridlastic may use standard tracking technology, including cookies and pixel tags.
Use of Private Information Collected
Gridlastic may use the Private Information under the following terms.
- Gridlastic uses the Private Information to provide you with the services you request.
- Gridlastic may use Private Information to provide you with additional information about the Gridlastic's Services, partners, promotions, and events.
- Gridlastic may use Private Information to improve the Gridlastic Web sites and Services.
- Gridlastic does not share, sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for their promotional purposes.
- Gridlastic may share Private Information with other companies that have a formal agreement to provide services to Gridlastic, its customers, or prospects.
Access to Grid Instances
You authorize Gridlastic support staff to log in to your grid instances and perform configuration and maintenance tasks. This can be done when a) you ask for support, b) when suspicious activity detected on your instance, that may damage or interrupt Gridlastic system operations, data or instances of other Gridlastic clients.